If you have been wanting to do some Heat Transfer Iron On Projects but worried about the iron on peeling up if you used a household iron OR you just don’t have room in your space for a big heat press, the CRICUT EASY PRESS is going to be perfect for you ! The CRICUT EASY PRESS has a solid surface bottom plate with even heating all across it that is 9X9 which is plenty big enough for most your Iron On projects. And it’s light enough to pick up and store away.
The overall foot print is about 10X10 and has a rubber base to protect your surface.
Get professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. An evenly heated plate and simple controls make EasyPress™ the foolproof way to get flawless transfers that really last.
● Easy to learn, simple to use
● No press cloth needed for most base materials
● Adjustable heat up to 360℉ (180 C)
● Intricate transfers stick after repeated washes
● Great for large or layered iron-on projects
● Lightweight, portable, easy to store
● Compatible with major brands of heat-transfer material
Here is a quick video showing me using the CRICUT EASY PRESS at the recent Cricut Mountain Make A Thon Event.
So are you excited about the CRICUT EASY PRESS ? Thank you for using my Purchase Link: https://goo.gl/N3kgQY Promo Code: AUGSHIP for free shipping. Only available in USA and Canada for now. Leave me a comment below if you have any questions.