Yipee ! It’s finally here….So looking forward to seeing and meeting many of you at the Houston Cricut Make Something You Love Event on Monday, November 6.
I will be heading out bright and early Monday morning to help Cricut host all the Houston Cricut Fans at JW Marriott Galleria location. There are two sessions…Morning 10 am to 2 pm and Afternoon Session 3 pm to 7 pm. Sorry but it’s already SOLD OUT.
Be sure and say Hello if you see me….I LOVE meeting you all IRL (in real life) ~ I will be wearing my newest Cricut Maker made shirt…(minus my Dollar Tree Crown)
This event is going to be so wonderful…
- A Meet & Greet Session
- A Make N Take Project …using the NEW Cricut Easy Press
- TWO Classes with projects to learn abou the NEW Cricut Maker
- Lots of displays showing off amazing Cricut projects
- A meal and beverage provided
- And I hear there might be some door prizes too !
During the event, I will be sharing photos on my Instgram Account so come follow me over there…Scrapmequickdesigns. And of course, I will post some photos here the following day for you to see what happened. See you soon !